This is where we report on our performance. Further explanatory information for our performance can be found within this document. The data has been sent to the economic regulator of the water industry, Ofwat.
What are you looking for?
- Annual Performance Report 2018/ 19
- Summary of our annual report 2018/ 19
- Mid-Year Performance Report 2018/19
- Annual Performance Report 2017/18
- Mid-Year Performance Report 2017/18
- Annual Performance Report 2016/17
- Annual Performance Report 2015/16
- Annual Performance Report 2014/15
- Annual Performance Report 2013/14
- Annual Performance Report 2012/13
- Annual Performance Report 2011/12
- Annual Performance Report 2010/11
Performance Tables and Supporting Documents
Ofwat is the economic water industry regulator responsible for ensuring we meet the conditions of our licence which includes pricing policies, monitoring the level of services we provide and protecting our customers’ interests.
CCWater is an independent organisation aims to protected consumers’ interests and investigate customer complaints free of charge.
DEFRA sets national government policy for water and controls some very important aspects of our work. In particular the DWI sets the standards of our water quality based on EU standards and is responsible for making sure we meet them.
The DWI is responsible for monitoring our compliance with the water quality standards, these are reported against compliance with drinking water quality standards in England, which are based on EU Directives. The DWI is part of the department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
The Environment Agency is responsible for protecting and improving the water environment which includes rivers, groundwaters, coastal waters, fisheries, pollution control, navigation and flood defences. In addition to this, it regulates both quality and the quantity of water we take from and return to rivers, other inland water and underground sources.