How does it work?
Apply for Together for Good
You'll only need to enter once to be considered each month. Good luck!
Your grant must go to a specific project that you are working on. We get lots of entries for gardens in public spaces, putting on events, schemes for children and building repairs. As long as the project will benefit the community, we want to hear about it!
We accept applications from:
- Schools (if the project demonstrates community benefit)
- Registered charities
- Community Interest Companies (CIC)
- Voluntary and community groups with charitable aims
- Allotments and community spaces
- Town parishes and councils
We do not accept applications from:
- Political parties
- Private businesses
If you could benefit from the other ways we work with our community, such as attending events, providing water-saving resources or staff volunteering, or if you’re unsure on whether your project meets our criteria, please email our Community Engagement Officer, Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a chat.