Find an approved plumber

This article helps you find an approved plumber in your area.

We have always recommended that you use a plumber who is a member of an approved contractor scheme.

WaterSafe is a free online directory and national acreditation body for compentent and qualified plumbers in the UK who have undertaken specific training in the UK's Water Fittings Regulations and Byelaws.

To find your nearest locally approved plumber, please refer to the WaterSafe website.

Useful links...

Need a little more help...

We are normally responsible for the water mains and pipes up to your property boundary; beyond that they are your responsibility.

If you notice a leak on pipework that is our responsibility please contact us.