Learning from you
To be the best possible us we need to hear from you, our customers. We take what you say to us everyday to make us better. That might be when we are out fixing a leak or we may ask you to come to our office as part of a focus group. But be assured everything you say, we listen too, and we take action.
Bristol Water's Youth Board
The application form is quick and easy and should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 18th January 2019.
Who should apply?
We would expect sixth formers to be one or more of the following:
- Thinking about a career in a business setting; perhaps as an engineer, a product developer, in a financial, a customer service or marketing role, or even would-be entrepreneurs who plan to run their own business one day.
- Someone who enjoys getting their point across: taking an active part in class discussions and debates and problem-solving.
- a good team player: a good listener as well as a good talker!
How will sixth formers benefit?
They will have real influence on the decisions made by senior management as well as:
- See inside the workings of a major business,
- Meet other like-minded sixth formers from around the region,
- Get a formal reference for use in UCAS or apprenticeship applications,
- Get a £100 reward for taking part.
Our collaborators in this project...
How can you get involved?
Our Water Forum members get together regularly to discuss all things Bristol Water and they really help us move forward as a business
We've recruited 20 sixth formers to help us develop our plans for the future. They have the chance to speak directly to our Executive team and pitch their ideas