The Consumer Council for Water (CCWater) represents water and sewerage consumers across England and Wales. CCWater is independent of both the water industry and the regulator, Ofwat. We work closely with CCWater to resolve customers complaints and to ensure our activities and initiatives are supported by our customers.
What does CCWater do?
- They provide information about water and sewerage services
- They ensure a good quality and responsive service
- They help consumers get value for money and better standards of service from water companies
- They will help you with complaints about your water company (however, they request that you contact us first)
CCWater’s head office is in Birmingham and they have 10 local offices across 5 regions.
We are part of the western region. This represents the interests of over 2 million water consumers and covers the customers of:
- Bristol Water
- Cholderton & District Water
- Semcorp bournemouth water
- South West Water
- Wessex Water
Please visit CCWater’s website for more information.
Stay up to date with the latest Bristol Water updates
We have joined forces with award-winning chippie Salt & Malt at Chew Valley Lake to provide family treats as part of our support for Gromit … Continue reading Snap a selfie for a fee meal
Maybe it’s nearly lunch time and I‘ve been thinking about where to eat. Bristol is one of the most vibrant cities in the UK with … Continue reading Hungry for a local approach
Only 4% of the 150 litres of water we use each day is for drinking. The water industry is interesting as it is one of … Continue reading Saving Water
Whether you are having a family day out or taking part in one of the outdoor activities around the lake, our restaurants are the perfect … Continue reading Eating and Parking