Apply for Mains & Services

You can either requisition mains and services from us or employ a Self Lay Organisation to install them.

Please note that our application forms may change without notice.  Re-download a form each time you make an application and do not rely on saved copies.


If you would like us to install the mains and/or connect the services, then you should fill in one of the following forms:

Small developments

If it is likely that your development will not require new mains to be installed because it  consists of only a handful of properties which all front on to an existing road, then you can complete a simpler Application for Supply form, just for the service connections.

Large developments

If your development is larger and will require new mains, then complete this form (a single form can now be used to apply for both the mains and service connections at the same time):


If you wish to appoint your own accredited contractor to install the mains and/or services for you, then you should complete this form in conjunction with the self-lay organisation you have appointed: