Contaminated Land

Our policy on contaminated land and pipe choice was revised in spring 2013.  The information we require from developers, for all sites, has now changed considerably.

Site Assessment Reports (SARs) are required for any sites where you want the installation of standard polyethylene pipework to be considered.  The production of a SAR does not, however, necessarily require intrusive investigations.

Please see our guidance leaflet for more information