We are looking for five – six local social media influencers to work with on our social and community programme.
We will be running a Go Social Jam on 24 April from 2.30pm – 4.30pm at our offices where we will share our business plans with a 30 minute presentation and Q&A.
We will then, using the brainpower in the room, run a ‘Go Social Jam’ to explore ideas of how to achieve our objectives using social media.
Ideas generated in the room can be used by Bristol Water and we are also open to ideas where we can work together in future, so you can pitch a proposal based on what you’ve heard.
What’s in it for you?
- A different / fresh challenge to add to your portfolio
- An opportunity to work with us in future
- We will cover your expenses for the afternoon with a flat rate of £150
Is it for you?
- We are looking for bloggers and social media influencers who are customers of Bristol Water
- We want the Jam to be an open, lively ideas session, so looking for creative thinkers
- We want people from a variety of backgrounds and perspective
If you are interested in applying please email Eleanor.Tweddell@bristolwater.co.uk and include a bit about yourself and why you’d like to be involved.
Stay up to date with the latest Bristol Water updates
Work has started this week to reopen the popular Strawberry Line near Winscombe following the completion of a £27million project to improve water supplies. The … Continue reading Reinstatement of the Strawberry Line has started
We are looking for five – six local social media influencers to work with on our social and community programme. We will be running a … Continue reading Go Social Jam: Call out for local social media champions
Only 4% of the 150 litres of water we use each day is for drinking. The water industry is interesting as it is one of … Continue reading Saving Water
Whether you are having a family day out or taking part in one of the outdoor activities around the lake, our restaurants are the perfect … Continue reading Eating and Parking